Do your products carry a warranty?
- Yes, All products sold by Tiles Direct carry the manufacturers limited warranty.
Do you price match?
- Yes, we price match to the best of our ability. Please send us an email or speak to one of our customer service representatives.
Can I check the status of my order?
- Yes, We will update you when your payment is collected as well as when you material is shipped. If you register when placing your order, you will have access to the status of your order and any completed orders, by logging into your account.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express
When should I schedule my installation?
- You should only schedule your installation after you receive your order in full and confirm you have no damage, missing or incorrect items.
How quickly can I get my order?
- Most orders ship within 5 to 15 business days. Order transit times can be anywhere from 1 to 6 business days. If a stock outage occurs or a lead time longer than our published 15 days should occur, we will contact you for approval to proceed.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Yes, we offer the ability to ups orders under 125lbs via next day air and second day air. We also have the ability to do expedited and guaranteed freight shipments for an additional cost. You would need to contact our customer service to arrange these options.
Do you stock all of the products you show on the website?
- No, we do have a large selection of products in stock but, we cannot possibly stock all of the items we show. Should you place an order for non stock we do confirm material is available before collecting your payment and processing your order. If a stock outage should occur or a longer lead time than our posted 15 days should occur, we will contact you for approval to proceed.
I am looking to see if you can get an item I don't see on your website, can you help?
- We may or may not have access to the line you are looking for. It's best to send an email to email@example.com with the specific information and we will see if we have access to the material you are looking for. This may require a few days to get answers, please be patient on special requests.
I am trying to match existing tile, can you help?
- We generally only deal with current materials. If the material is discontinued some time ago we will not be able to help. If you are matching a current product line, please be advised that productions, and lots change. We cannot guarantee that a new order will match any existing product unless you can provide the lot and run date.