Can I order a sample?
- Yes, we offer up to 6 different samples free of charge per order, you would just pay shipping. The shipping charge is fully refundable with an order totaling $500.00 or more, not including the cost of shipping. Only 1 sample of the same product will be given, no duplicate tile samples.
How are samples shipped?
- All samples are shipped via UPS or Fedex ground services.
Are your samples an actual piece of the product?
- Yes, all of our samples are actual tile samples. We do not send color swatches. We do our best to ship the size you have requested but that is not always possible due to shipping constraints and availability. We will ship as close to the requested size as possible.
Will all of my samples arrive together?
- No, we will ship the samples from whatever location they are stocked in. We do not want to delay the sample from getting to our customers. It is possible that six different samples could arrive in six different shipment.
Do samples need to be returned?
- No, the samples are yours to keep.
Will I get the sample size that was requested?
- We do our best to ship the size you have requested but that is not always possible due to shipping constraints and availability. We will ship as close to the requested size as possible.
We offer a free sample policy, just pay a refundable shipping fee. Shipping will be refunded with a full purchase of $500.00 or more, not including shipping.
1. Samples can be added to your cart by clicking the sample button on the products page. If a sample button is not listed then a sample tile is not available for that item. Field tiles and some select glass and mosaic tiles are available as samples.
2. You may order up to 6 individual samples at one time. (No duplicate tiles)
3. Your freight charge is determined by UPS based on the amount of samples and where you are located.
4. Your samples may ship from multiple locations and one sample order may have multiple deliveries. We try to accommodate your request for a specific size, but that is not always possible. We will send a sample as close to the size requested as possible.
5. Once you have decided to place an order, you may do so on the Tiles Direct website. During your order entry you will see a comment box. In the comment box list your original sample order number and the amount you paid.
6. Before we process your payment we will issue a credit on your new order for the amount of shipping you paid on the sample order.
7. If you have any questions about our sample policy please contact one of our customer service representatives at 407-730-0025.