1) Tiles Direct is not a contractor. It does not perform or contract for the installation of any products it sells.
2) All quantities must be verified by the buyer. Tiles Direct accepts no responsibility whatsoever for quantities and measurements.
3) All tile is subject to variation in shade and size. All tile measurements are nominal. Hand-made tile is subject to irregularities in size, shape, odor and warpage. Stone is a natural material. There will be color variation from samples and displays, as well as within your shipment. We recommend a minimum of 15% overage on any natural stone product, and 5-10% for porcelain tiles. Tile and stone are not guaranteed after delivery against chipping, crazing, cracking or wear. All stone and crackle glaze ceramic tile must be sealed.
4) Returns will be accepted on a case by case basis. Most items are returnable in the same condition they were received with a 25% restock fee plus the freight charge for the return. Please be careful with your measurements. Returns will only be considered within 30 days of purchase.
5) There are no returns or cancellations, on custom or made-to-order products.
6) All tile, stone, and decorative tiles are shipped via common carrier with standard residential curbside delivery when the weight is over 80lbs. The material will not be delivered into your home. It is the client's responsibility to verify box count before signing the bill of lading. Please take a look at the pallet before you are signing for material. If the pallet looks unwrapped, tampered with or cartons have shifted in transit please sign bill of lading as follows: "Possible damage, subject to inspection" and please list the reason (EX: Crushed, Broken, Shifted, or Wrap not Secure). Any visible damage or discrepancies must be noted on the bill of lading before signing. Client understands that they must fully open and inspect all merchandise with in 5 days of delivery. Client agrees to notify and place claim directly with TilesDirect.net within 5 days if concealed damage is found. Tiles Direct is willing to file the claim for the client to collect for loss or damage, but this willingness on our part does not make us responsible for replacement of material. UPS expedited shipment leave within 24 to 48 hours (excluding weekends). Special arrangement can sometimes be made for same day shipments. If you require same day shipments please call customer service.
7) Tiles Direct shall not be responsible for delivery delays caused by acts of God, strikes, accidents, border/customs delays, traffic, natural catastrophes or other delays which are beyond the control of Tiles Direct. Cost of transportation to be borne by buyer. Any claims for delays, damage, or loss in transit, will be against the carrier, and buyer hereby waives any such claims as against Tiles Direct.
8) Installation constitutes full and complete acceptance. Absolutely no claims or returns will be honored after partial or complete installation.
9) All orders place with Tiles Direct are subject to review. Money will not be processed until all orders are verified for correct price, shipping and tax. If a discrepancy is found you will be contacted to approve the change or decline and cancel your order.
Please Note: Most orders ship within 5 to 15 business days from the time of your completed order. Material comes from several different warehouse and / or factories. Most orders need to be consolidated into our locations before shipping. If we anticipate your order will not ship in 5 to 15 business days, due to back order issues, you will be contacted before we process your order.